Steel Tea Infuser
The Universal Infuser:
A great steeper works as a tea bag replacement, allowing you to steep loose-leaf tea easily. This infuser has two handles that fit in most mugs, glasses, teapots or jugs. It also comes with a top to keep the water hot while you steep, and rest the infuser on after steeping to prevent drips or leaking. The basket is big enough that you can fit enough tea for 6-8 cups, or as little as 1 cup, making it a versatile and efficient way to steep loose tea.
- Place infuser into mug or cup, resting handles on the brim.
- Put loose tea into infuser. Portion as needed, start with 1 teaspoon per 4oz if you are not sure.
- Pour hot water over tea until the water line is near the top of the basket.
- Place lid on top, and steep as long as needed.
- After steeping, remove the lid and place it on the table.
- Slowly remove infuser from your cup and place it on top of the lid to prevent leaking.
- Materials: 304 Stainless Steel
- Capacity: Approximately 15 grams of loose tea
- Infuser is 3" tall and 4.5" from handle to handle
- Dishwasher-safe — but we recommend washing the filter by hand
- Metal handle is engraved
- Ships in a drawstring canvas bag
Item matched description, was exactly what I expected
It is a great reusable infuser and it’s easy to clean up. I like using the lid to catch the excess liquid. Fits in all types of mugs/cups and works with any tea.
Steeper works well for all Tea types and provides efficient re-usable tea infuser.
Looks of the steeper is modern and stylish in kitchen with tea accessories.