Virtual Tea Time & Tasting
Open Door Tea is hosting tea time online! Let's sip, taste, and learn about tea health, tea culture, and wellness together. Watch the video →
We offer private tea tastings & tea parties for groups. We have shipped over 10,000 tea samples across hundreds of corporate events, bridal showers, conferences, summits, team-building, client appreciation, birthday parties, holiday parties, AAPI Month, and more event types - our customers range from Fortune 500 companies to small charitable organizations.
Our tea times provide a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere for all - no matter your level of tea experience. While steeping teas we discuss brewing techniques, health benefits, tips on storing, blending, mindfulness, and everything else surrounding the world of tea.
How it works:
- Tell us what you're looking for. We can include a variety of different teas, cookies, chocolates, and teaware for your participants
- Send us the participant addresses. 2 weeks notice is required, so that all participants will receive the tea samples before the scheduled tasting. We can include notes or other items with the package. View an unboxing video!
- Virtual tea tasting is hosted by two Open Door Tea employees, and can be up to one hour long. During that time we will steep and sip the teas, discuss, and finish with a brief mindfulness session.
Instruction and Plan:
The tea tasting is led by Kasia Lindeberg, owner of Open Door Tea, who has decades of experience in nutrition, health, and tea. She is assisted by Jeannie Holst, a long-time employee and tea aficionado. Kasia and Jeannie have led many workshops and classes on a variety of aspects within the world of the tea.
Sample Topics (optional):
- Tea Overview
- Tea & Wellness (General)
- Tea & Stress Relief
- Ladies Afternoon Tea
- Tea & Immune Support
- Tea & Mindfulness
- Tea for Cognitive Function
- Single-Origin Tea
- International Tea Tour
- Iced Teas
- Tulsi Tea, Rooibos Tea, Herbal Tea, etc. (Tisanes)
- Green/Black/White/Oolong/Pu-Erh Tea
- Chinese Tea, Fujian Tea, Indian Tea, Japanese Tea, etc.
What's in the Box:
We offer three options for tea kits, all of which can be customized to best fit your needs and budget. Prices are all-inclusive of tea, guided tasting, and shipping.
- All participants will receive a site-wide discount on loose leaf tea
- Bulk discounts available for larger groups
- Minimum spend: $250 per event
- International shipping is available
- Custom notes or items can be included with each package at request
- Shorter time-frames can sometimes be accommodated
- Kits can be packaged in gift boxes (as a care package or holiday gift)
- "Self-Guided" Tastings can be arranged
- Coffee tasting can be added to the event, co-hosted by a local coffee roaster.
- Download the flyer here →
Contact to schedule a private tasting: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Virtual Tea Tasting was an event at my company's holiday party and it was by far my favorite. I learned so much about tea - including the right way to drink it to taste all the flavors. I've always been a little scared of loose leaf tea but I feel so much more confident brewing it now. Plus, the cookie they send you was absolutely amazing.
I was so excited that I bought several bags of tea before the tasting was even over!
I worked with Dylan, Kasia, and Jeannie to set up and run multiple virtual tea tastings for employees at my company.
The whole team was lovely and really thoughtful.
The prices are very fair and you can get a discount on future tea purchases.
My employees loved it!
(Originally Published on Yelp)
I recently booked Open Door Tea helped for a company leadership team meeting. The quality of the products, detail in packaging and overall experience was outstanding! Opening the box was a treat all on its own, the strong aromas of the teas were wonderful.. and you can't get enough of those delightful cookies! Our virtual tea tasting was just the what the group needed to accommodate all time zones. We all felt energized as we kicked off our virtual event and left with a deeper appreciation for tea. Our team is still talking about the tea, and it has been a couple of weeks after the tasting. From a logistical stand-point, packages sent across the US, Ireland and Singapore all arrived on time and in great shape. I worked with Dylan to include a branded note with each package and this really made it a personalized experience for our company. The price points for each package offer an opportunity for all budgets. Very competitive pricing. I plan to book more tea tastings in the future, I have recommended them internally to other teams, and I have shared with my network. Kasia and team - thank you for a wonderful experience!
(Originally Published on Google, April 2021)
What a great event last night with CWC! Loved learning from you so many interesting facts and hearing stories about teas all over the world, and of course tasting the samples was such a treat! Thank you for the varied assortment you mailed to us all! Could not resist and ordered some more new teas to try and hope to visit you in Stratford soon!
Kasia and Jeannie were such wonderful and knowledgeable hosts! I used Open Door Tea for a private, corporate event and they delivered from the consulting call, the beautifully packaged tea kits all the way up to the event itself. My team enjoyed their selection of teas and the atmosphere our hosts brought into the virtual space. Makes us feel all at home and connected during this time!