Bamboo Tea Tumbler
The Tea Tumbler:
This double-wall glass bottle is a beautiful drink infuser and travel bottle. The built-in steel basket holds your tea (or coffee) for easy hot or cold brewing. This bottle comes with a neoprene carrying case and handle - offering sturdy protection and even better temperature insulation on the road. The tumbler fits inside a standard car cup holder, so no more worrying about spilling the tea.
This glass bottle is also great for making and serving ginger or mint teas and fruit infused waters. The steel infuser is easily removable for cleaning, and the tumbler holds 400 mL (about 1.7 cups).
- Remove lid and infuser.
- Twist the infuser top open.
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of tea. You can experiment with different quantities for different herbs.
- Twist infuser lid on and push into glass.
- Pour water slowly until it surrounds the infuser.
- After steeping, remove infuser from bottle or reduce water level to prevent over-steeping.
- Materials: Glass, Bamboo, 304 Stainless Steel, Neoprene
- Capacity: 400 ml (1.7 cups, 13.5 ounces)
- Bottle is 10" tall and 2.75" wide
- Dishwasher-safe—we recommend washing the filter by hand
- Bamboo lid is engraved
- Neoprene case is black
- Ships in white box with custom sleeve
I bought 3 and gave 2 as gifts! They love it too!
I had a similar bottle that broke and looked all over for another one. This was the only one I could find that had what I wanted: fits in car cupholder, simple glass with no design on it, natural wood cap. I'm really happy with it! I don't tend to use the strainer often but I wanted the option and I like the size of the strainer on this bottle. Overall, really happy with the quality and look of the bottle. Plus they sent some tea samples, how sweet of them!!!
this is great, thank you!
This review has no content.
This is the handiest "all in one" tea brewer, and carafe! I love it so much that I bought 2, one for my hot tea and 1 for my iced tea. I use a little more tea leaves in it for the iced tea. It's diameter is comfortable in my hands and it fits in my car's cup holder. With the cap on, it stays hot for a long time. I really recommend it! Open Door Tea stands behind their products and I love doing business with them. I also love the free samples to try, before I comit to larger quantities.