Cold Brew Bottle
The Cold Brewer:
All you need is loose leaf tea, clean water, and 8 to 12 hours in the refrigerator. The ultra-fine filter means the cold brew pours out crystal clear.
Bonus: the filter is easily removable. Take it out and the glass and silicone bottle transforms into a stunning carafe for any beverage. Use the bottle for tea, coffee, fruit infusions, and more for convenient sipping.
COLD BREW INSTRUCTIONS:
- Add 8-16 teaspoons of tea. 8 is the minimum for light ice. Use 12-16 teaspoons if you plan to use a lot of ice cubes (which water it down).
- Add filtered water, room temperature or cold. Place in refrigerator.
- Wait a minimum of 4 hours. Wait longer for stronger tea. Many teas can be steeped for days while maintaining pristine flavor.
QUICK BREW INSTRUCTIONS:
- Pour hot water over tea
- Steep for desired time (or according to tea packaging)
- Pour over full cup of ice. Refrigerate afterwards.
Works best with herbal teas as the leaves can stay in the glass bottle.
- Materials: Glass, Silicone Rubber, Polypropylene, Polyester
- Capacity: 750 ml, or 25 ounces (makes about 600 ml of cold brew)
- Bottle is 11.75" tall and 3.25" wide
- Dishwasher-safe—we recommend washing the filter by hand
- Select the desired color of lid
- Ships in a white box
Awesome ice tea maker!!!!! Thank you for the samples!!!! Your tea's are the BEST!!!