Intro to Tea Blending with myConcierge
myConcierge and Open Door Tea are teaming up to host this virtual workshop on tea blending. Purchase a tea kit here to be shipped to your house before the event begins.
During this introduction to tea blending class we will explore the unique flavors and aromatics when you blend with tea, both with "real tea" from the camelia sinuses plant as well as herbal tisanes. Learn about the functional side of tea with instruction from Kasia Lindeberg - tea blender and founder of Open Door Tea with decades of experience. Learn best practices on how to experiment and create your perfect cup.
Event Date: Sunday, January 29th, 2:30pm ET
Order Cutoff Date: January 15th
How it works:
- Purchase a kit here. You will receive your package 2-3 days before the event.
- On the day of the event, prepare your household items (list below)
- At 2:30pm ET, log onto the Zoom Link (sent separately)
Instruction and Plan:
- Boiling water, in a kettle, thermos, or pot. Filtered or spring water suggested
- Three tea cups or mugs
- Two small dishes or bowls
- Paper towel
- Tea spoon
- Sweetener (sugar / honey) (optional)
The cost for one kit is $30, which includes:
- Tea samples, spices, and herbs
- Shortbread cookie
- Paper tea bags
- Shipping (USA)
- Guided Tea Blending Workshop
- All participants will receive a site-wide discount on loose leaf tea
myConcierge: Sarah Good -