Shipping calculated at checkout.
About Kumari Gold:
This is a specialty Nepalese tea from the young tea bushes grown and carefully nurtured in the foothills of Mt. Kanchanjangha. It contains high volume of essential oils, which is prominent as a thin layer of oil quickly surfaces the tea when brewed.
It is a medium to full bodied tea with caramel and baked fruit flavors, and a long lasting finish. Best without any added milk.
- Sample Pouch: 2-4 Cups
- 2 Ounce: 20-25 Cups
- 8 Ounce Bulk Pouch: 80-100 Cups
Suggested Steeping Instructions:
- Add 1 teaspoon tea per 6 oz. cup to your infuser / pot.
- Pour boiling water over tea (200°F).
- Steep for at least 3-5 minutes.
- Remove tea leaves & enjoy.
- Re-steep as desired.