Virtual Tea & Chocolate Pairing
Open Door Tea is hosting tea and chocolate pairings online! We provide loose leaf tea and handpicked chocolates from a local chocolatier to be paired with each tea. Enjoy a decadent selection of rich chocolates and truffles as we sip delicious warming tea together.
We have hosted corporate events, bridal showers, conferences, summits, team-building, client appreciation, birthday parties, and more event types - our customers range from Fortune 500 companies to small charitable organizations.
The event will be a good way to de-stress, indulge, and create an unforgettable memory.
How it works:
- Tell us what you're looking for. We can include a variety of different teas, cookies, chocolates, coffee, brewing devices, and more.
- Send us the participant addresses. 2 weeks notice is required, so that all participants will receive the tea kit before the scheduled tasting. We can include notes or other items with the package.
- The virtual tasting is hosted by Kasia and Jeannie from Open Door Tea, and can be structured to be more interactive, with trivia and blind tastings, or more formal, where we do most of the talking.
The day of the tasting, each participant should prepare the following:
- Tasting kit received by mail
- Boiling hot water in thermal bottle or thermos. Electric kettle recommended
- Coffee brewing device (if not included in kit)
- 3 cups or mugs
- Small dish
- Paper towel
Chocolate Truffles (two options):
- 6 unique chocolates, two paired per tea ($14)
- 12 chocolates, two of each type ($22)
- All participants will receive a site-wide discount on loose leaf tea and coffee
- Bulk discounts available for larger groups
- International shipping is available
- Shorter time-frames can sometimes be accommodated
- "Self-Guided" Tastings can be arranged
- Download the flyer here →
Contact to schedule a private tasting: firstname.lastname@example.org
I truly loved the experience of the tea and chocolate pairing hosted April 2021. I had forgotten what a delight it is to enjoy hot tea! I've always been a hot tea lover, but adding the chocolate pairing has me falling in love with hot tea all over again! I very much enjoyed sipping tea and listening to some tea history and getting a "tea education" from Kasia! Thank you all so much for a delightful experience!!!