Virtual Tea & Coffee Tasting
Open Door Tea is hosting tea and coffee tastings online! Open Door Tea will lead the tea tasting, and Mike from Cupheag Coffee will lead the coffee portion. The event can run from 60-90 minutes, depending on your time schedule.
We have hosted corporate events, bridal showers, conferences, summits, team-building, client appreciation, birthday parties, and more event types - our customers range from Fortune 500 companies to small charitable organizations.
The event will be a good way to de-stress, relax, and create an unforgettable memory.
How it works:
- Tell us what you're looking for. We can include a variety of different teas, cookies, chocolates, coffee, brewing devices, and more.
- Send us the participant addresses. 2-3 weeks notice is required, so that all participants will receive the tea samples before the scheduled tasting. We can include notes or other items with the package.
- The virtual tasting is hosted by Open Door Tea and Cupheag Coffee, and can be structured to be more interactive, with trivia and blind tastings, or more formal, where we do most of the talking.
The day of the tasting, each participant should prepare the following:
- Tasting kit received by mail
- Boiling hot water in thermal bottle or thermos. Electric kettle recommended
- Coffee brewing device (if not included in kit)
- 3 cups or mugs
- Small dish
- Paper towel
- All participants will receive a site-wide discount on loose leaf tea and coffee
- Bulk discounts available for larger groups
- International shipping is available
- Custom notes or items can be included with each package at request
- Shorter time-frames can sometimes be accommodated
- "Self-Guided" Tastings can be arranged
Contact to schedule a private tasting: email@example.com