Virtual Tea Time with the Riley Farm Rescue
Open Door Tea is teaming up with the Riley Farm Rescue to host a deliciously fun tea tasting! Purchase a tea kit here to be shipped to your house before the event begins. 30% of every purchase is donated directly to the Riley Farm Rescue. 30% of your tea purchases on this website will also be donated if you participate in the event.
This tea time will provide a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere for all - regardless of tea experience level. While steeping teas we discuss brewing techniques, health benefits, tips on storing, blending, mindfulness, and everything else surrounding the wonderful world of tea.
Event Date: Saturday, November 13th at 4pm.
How it works:
- Purchase a kit here. You will receive your package 2-3 days before the event.
- On Saturday, November 13th, prepare your household items (list below)
- At 4pm ET, log onto the Zoom Link.
Instruction and Plan:
- Boiling water, in a kettle, thermos, or pot. Filtered or spring water suggested
- Three tea cups or mugs
- Small dish or saucer
- Paper towel
- Tea spoon
- Sweetener (sugar / honey) (optional)
What's in the Box:
We offer three options for tea kits. Shipping is included in the price.
Riley Farm Rescue: Teri Preto-Rodas - email@example.com
Open Door Tea: Dylan Lindeberg - firstname.lastname@example.org