Virtual Tastings (Self-Guided)
Want to organize a self-guided tasting for your co-workers or friends? We'll set it up and take care of all the details. We'll ship each person a complete tasting kit and tasting notes for each item so you can sip, learn, and bond on your own time.
We offer tea tastings, coffee tastings, chocolate tastings, cookie tastings, or a combination of items.
Open Door Tea has hosted hundreds corporate events, bridal showers, conferences, summits, team-building, client appreciation, birthday parties, and more event types - our customers range from Fortune 500 companies to small charitable organizations.
How it works:
- Tell us what you're looking for. We can include a variety of different teas, cookies, chocolates, coffee, brewing devices, and more.
- Send us the participant addresses. We can typically ship within 1-2 days of receiving the addresses.
- Everyone will receive their kits in the mail. There will be instructions, tasting notes, and the kit will include everything needed to participate except common household items.
TEA & COFFEE: The day of the tasting, each participant should prepare the following:
- Tasting kit received by mail
- Boiling hot water in thermal bottle or thermos. Electric kettle recommended
- Brewing device (coffee only)
- 3 cups or mugs
- Small dish
- Paper towel
Basic Kit ($20/person): 3 tea samples OR 3 coffee samples OR 6 chocolate truffles, One Cookie Set (two small cookies in a set), Tasting Note Card, Shipping (domestic)
Additional Tea Samples, Additional Coffee Samples, Tea Infusers, Coffee French Press, Honey, Tea Spoon, Chocolate Truffles, Shortbread Cookies (Vegan and Gluten-Free available), Glass Mug, Extra Gift Samples
- Bulk discounts available for larger groups
- International shipping is available
- Shorter time-frames can sometimes be accommodated
Contact to learn more about self-guided tea, coffee, or chocolate tastings: firstname.lastname@example.org