Dancing Leaf Pot
The Dancing Leaf Pot:
Swirl your loose tea in this glass pot and watch the leaves dance and flow with elegant rhythm. The fine mesh lid keeps the leaves out of your cup, perfect for herbal infusions with very small leaves like rooibos. This versatile and resilient piece of teaware is ideal for teas with multiple infusions. The 300 mL size is perfect for sipping one cup of tea, while the wet leaves wait for their second steep. You can also use this pot for gongfu style brewing, with many infusions of 10-30 seconds each. No matter your style of brew, you will enjoy watching your tea leaves dance through this glass.
- Remove lid
- Place 2-3 teaspoons of loose tea into pot, about enough for 2 cups
- Fill with boiling water. Push the lid into the pot
- Steep, pour, and enjoy
- Materials: Glass, 304 Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 300 ml (1.2 cups, 10 ounces)
- Dishwasher-safe—we recommend washing the mesh filter by hand
- Ships in a white box with a custom sleeve
Arrived promptly and merry expectations.
A little smaller than the picture seems to indicate, however it is great for two cups of tea and I really like how you can lead it on the warmer.
very Satisfied. It makes about 2 cups and I like how you can use it on the stove to keep tea warm between servings.
Just what I was looking for. Perfect for my nighttime brew. Easy to use and clean. Great strainer. Would highly recommend.
Very nice quality, perfect gift!