Pu-erh Black is tea that has been fermented after drying and rolling the tea leaves. It maintains a rich, fragrant flavor profile with a mellow finish. This Pu-erh Black is sourced from Cangyuan County in the Yunnan Province of China, a region that has generations of experience in the Pu-erh practice.
Organic Pu-erh Tea
Yunnan province of China
- Sample Pouch: 2-4 Cups
- 2 Ounce: 20-25 Cups
- 8 Ounce Bulk Pouch: 80-100 Cups
Suggested Steeping Instructions:
- Add 1 teaspoon tea per 6 oz. cup to your infuser / pot.
- Pour boiling water over tea (200°F).
- Steep for at least 3-5 minutes.
- Remove tea leaves & enjoy.